Thursday, February 25, 2016

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Focus

Hold only the thoughts you want to manifest
Focus your energy on what you want, not what you don't want. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they create your experience. Becoming more conscious of where your thoughts are helps you to refocus on what is important to you. 

Sometimes is seems that our thoughts choose us, however, this is never the case. We always choose our thoughts - at every moment. We choose to keep a thought and hold it as our own. Our thoughts always have an effect, and there are no neutral thoughts. One-half second before you hold a thought, you decide to hold it. So, with practice, you can learn to monitor and alter your thoughts. This might seem a bit of work at first, but once you make it a habit to transform unwanted thoughts, your life will begin to change in undreamed of ways. This is the equivalent of putting your hands on your steering wheel of life and taking charge of the road ahead.

No one can create in your experience, for no one can control where you direct your thoughts. Only you choose what thoughts you hold and own them well. 


Today's Mantra Is: "I am now able to refocus my mind easily. I hold only loving thoughts for myself and my life, and my angels act as the gatekeepers ensuring I have a steady stream of loving and positive thoughts flowing through me."

No comments: