Monday, July 13, 2015

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Clarity

Be really clear on your intentions 
When you are really clear on your intentions with your guides, angels and fellow lightworkers and share your vision with those who are supportive they can manifest for you in the physical world. You are powerful and together with your entourage of light beings, including your fellow lightworkers, you are exponentially more powerful and your creations will manifest more quickly and in much grander ways. You have some wonderful connections which are truly contracts of friendship and support and drawing on these connections brings you great assistance

Remember that happy outcomes follow positive expectations, so hold thoughts of your intentions in your crystal pyramid and energize them everyday. If you should encounter internal thoughts or some comments that are less than favourable or supportive from others, just cancel them, clear them with the Violet Flame, and focus once again with your powerful strengths and clear intentions. Keep your thoughts and actions in harmony with your intentions and envision a smoother road ahead.

Affirmation: "I am in harmony with myself, my thoughts and my world. I know and trust that my visions will materialize and the more energy I use to focus my intentions, the faster they manifest in my life."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2015 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
www.playingwiththeuniverse.com
♥♥♥

No comments: