Friday, June 28, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ I AM

I AM the Alpha and the Omega
 
Find this place within yourself of pure spiritual balance and then begin to look at life from an entirely new perspective. This energy is within you, a part of  you and is you. This is important to yourself and your growth. Call upon your angels and guides to assist you in deepening this connection and work on it as part of your spiritual growth and practice.

Take this time to carefully review your life and your options. As you do this creative solutions will come about. You are coming into your own and continue to move forward as this is a part of your destiny, a precious time of awakening. It is important to be yourself, your true self, your I AM Presence and begin to live your life as the complete whole of who you are.

Affirmation: "I AM Divine, I AM the Alpha and the Omega as it is I AM. I AM Whole and Complete within Myself and I AM Ready to Move Forward, I AM.

And so it is.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: