Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Choose Wisely

 Decisions are at hand

It is time to make a decision on which way to go from here. Each day offers a new opportunity to choose again, so do so with your eyes and your heart wide open and you will see the end of a difficult phase or situation and a spiritual transformation taking place.
 
You have great inner strength and fortitude, and if you feel this is not so, ask your entourage of Light Beings to help you buoy your strength and creativity so that you can move on from what is to what is to be. Release what needs to be released and heal what needs to be healed. Feel compassion and understanding and know that is time to move on and you are ready for the changes in your life experience.
 
Affirmation: "As I consult my still, wise center, I know which way I want to go; I am grateful for my past and I am ready to let go and move on to more."
 
And so it is.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angel

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: