Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Personal Growth

Become empowered people.

 

By developing your power, you are empowering yourself with grace, wisdom and knowledge. Do not be afraid to exercise your rights in all situations that call upon you to be strong. You are not alone and surrounded by angles and guides who want nothing more than to support you as you become the powerful beings you are becoming. It is a time of power with and as you each take your power, you are supporting each other, even if it doesn't always seem so.
 
If things around you feel uncertain and you don't know where to go or what to do next, take a moment and call upon Archangel Michael to comfort you. Call upon the Master Jesus and ask to feel his strength and love, and call upon the Almighty Creator of all that IS to enlighten you with understanding and compassion. Let no one diminish you as you are all beautiful sparks of Creator inspired Lights. You are indeed loved and supported and never, ever alone.
 
Affirmation: "I feel the strength and love within me that is of Creator Light. If I am afraid or unsure, I remember that I am loved, I am surrounded by support and I draw my strength from this knowledge."
 
You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels
 
Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
 
 
Article Copyright ©2012 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.
♥♥♥

No comments: