Sunday, June 13, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn

MERLIN

"I will work with you on developing your Energy Healing"

Use your natural healing energy, directed through your hands, thoughts, and heart. Send loving energy to elevate and heal this situation. You can clear the energy in a home, office, or vehicle as well. Your experiences and energy healing may be so powerful that you decide to conduct healings as a profession.

Send love. Avoid situations, places, or relationships with harsh energy. Everything is healing and will be okay.

Merlin: Merlin is a powerful ascended master who helps spiritual teachers, and healers focus their energies in beneficial ways.Merlin's knowledge is his prized possession To call upon Merlin, simply think his name and mentally ask him to come and assist you. Merlin knows your intentions. He is perceived as a powerful task master, "Be prepared to work hard without compromise when you invoke me." He assists with Alchemy, crystals, divine magic, prophecy and divination, psychic abilities, shape-shifting, and time warping.

2 comments:

SoulErika said...

thankyou Sharon I have this widget on my blog and I enjoy it there for myself . I like this one on Merlin especially I felt this one was really for me right now. do you write these yourself or do they come from Cards, I like writing healing messages from Angels myself at times I put them on facebook and twitter or my blog.

Sharon said...

Hi Erika, I use the cards to give me a theme then I listen to the messages of the guides and angels that I call forward... I have about 8 decks and I am guided to use some or all of them for different purposes... On the Show..Calling All Angels, I use a few from the decks for the sessions and use them as the thread for the messages I get... does that clear things up lol... love and blessings, Sharon